♣ 2016 Korean American Day Art Contest Awardees Announcement ♣
Thank you for your participation.
Congratulations to all the Awardees and please see the attachment.
The award ceremony will take place on 1/9/16, Sat. commemorating the Korean American Day.
All the awarding art work will be included in the calendars as well.
1. Art Ceremony : Jan. 9.(Sat), 2016, 3:00pm, Korean Education Center in LA, JungSil Auditorium
2. Location : Korean Education Center in LA(680 Wilshire Place, Los Angeles, CA 90005)
3. Exhibition :
** Honorable Mentions artwork are not exhibited due to limited space; will be included in
the “slide show” during the Opening Ceremonies **
- Ist Exhibition : Nov. 23(Mon.) - Dec. 10(Thurs.), 2015
Koreatown Galleria(3250 W. Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90006)
- 2nd Exhibition : Dec. 14(Mon) - Dec. 28(Mon), 2015
Cerritos Library(18025 Bloomfield Ave., Cerritos, CA 90703)
4. Artwork Pick-up Period: 11.2(Mon) ~ 12.18(Fri)
Excluding the winners, please pick up your art work during above pick-up period.
KECLA will not be responsible for any art work not picked up after this period.
< Awardees Artwork Pick-up Date>
★For Honorable Mention & 1st, 2nd Awarded Artwork : After Award Ceremony(1.9.16)~~**
<Special Awards ; 특별상>
5. For further information, please feel free to contact: Korean Education Center in Los Angeles (KECLA)
- Tel: (213) 386-3112~3
- Fax: (213) 386-3138
- Website: www.kecla.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org